STRATEGIC ADVOCACY FOR BUSINESS DISPUTES – TORONTO BUSINESS LITIGATION LAWYERS
Toronto Partnership Dispute Lawyers
Joint Venture Dispute Lawyers
Toronto Partnership Claims Lawyers
Partner Locked Out
Doctor Partnership Dispute | Dentist Partnership Disputes
Law Firm Partnership Dispute | IP Partnership Dispute
Partnership Litigation Lawyers | Joint Venture Litigation Lawyers
International Joint Venture Litigation Lawyers
Partnership Management Dispute | Partners or Shareholders?
Serving All of Ontario & Elsewhere in Canada From Our Toronto Offices
Our lawyers have acted in Ontario and other jurisdictions for small and mid-sized Ontario partnerships, limited liability partnerships (LLPs) and joint ventures. We also can act for US based clients and with their US Counsel in Ontario litigation and in international arbitration.
Disputes within a partnership or joint venture partnership disrupt the business and, if not dealt with quickly and discreetly, may have a long term effect on their reputation in the business community, on the confidence of their trading partners and perhaps even the viability of the partnership itself.
Partnership Litigation – Examples
Business disputes can arise in a wide variety of circumstances, including:
- Abuse of Trust
- Asset Sale Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Breach of Partnership Agreement
- Breach of Joint Venture Agreement
- Breach of Contract
- Business Asset Sale Dispute
- Business Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Buy-Out Rights and Obligations
- Civil Fraud, Deceit, Fraudulent Misrepresentation
- Claims by Partners
- Partnership Mismanagement
- Dissolution of Partnership
- Disputes Arising from Partnership Agreement
- Disputes Arising from Joint Venture Agreement
- Disputes about Partnership Valuation
- Disputes of Dissolution of Partnership or Joint Venture
- Enforcement of Partnership Agreement
- Enforcement of Joint Venture Agreement
- Expulsion of Partner
- Family Business Disputes
- Family Trust Disputes
- Fiduciary Duties
- Fraud on Partnership or Joint Venture
- Financial Statement Irregularities and Disputes
- International Joint Venture Disputes
- Joint Venture Agreement Dispute
- Joint Venture Disputes
- Limited Partnership Disputes
- Misappropriation of Funds, Opportunities or Trade Secrets
- Non-Competition Agreement
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Owners Disputes
- Partnership Agreement Dispute
- Partnership Dispute
- Partnership Sale Dispute
- Partnership Valuation
- Preservation of Partner’s Rights
- Sale of Business Disputes
- Start-up Company Disputes
- Tech Company Disputes
- Termination of Partnership
- Termination of Partnership Agreement
- Unfair Treatment of Partners
- Winding-Up Partnership
Injunctions | Urgent Remedies
Success in obtaining early injunctive relief often results in early dispute resolution.
We aim to provide sound advice and results-oriented representation in time sensitive matters. When there is need for immediate assistance from the courts, clients turn to lawyers who have acted in such proceedings before. Gilbertson Davis LLP has lawyers who are experienced in matters requiring immediate litigation response, for both local and international clients.
Choose Gilbertson Davis LLP
Gilbertson Davis LLP has lawyers with experience in a wide variety of businesses and industries which allows us to have a quick understanding of your business and the dispute at hand.
We can provide early and results-oriented strategic advice and representation.
Gilbertson Davis LLP has lawyers with knowledge and experience in the management of business disputes including the urgent equitable remedies available through the courts. These lawyers have considerable experience in the court procedures and process, including that of the Commercial List, a part of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice which is dedicated to the resolution of eligible Toronto-based business litigation.
Please contact us for an initial consultation to discuss your shareholders dispute or shareholders litigation.
Call: (416) 979-2020
Thank you for your interest in Gilbertson Davis LLP. Please note that we do not offer contingency retainers. In addition, we do not offer retainers in any cases where the amount in dispute is less than $50,000.